Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hungry Boys and Laundry Monsters!

I’ve been meaning to post this video of the boys for a few days now but things have been busy around here with us getting ready to move and all.  Anyways, I took this video of the boys after we gave them their bottles and before we fed them their solids.  Wyatt is obsessed with his food! LoL.  He reaches for it like crazy when he sees it and Jim and I thought it was so funny!  Lucas reaches for his food also but not near as much as Wyatt.  Enjoy! :)

On another note, we are getting ready to move very soon!  We STILL don’t have any boxes packed!  I am very stressed over the whole thing and to tell you the truth don’t even know where to start.  I can say that once its all said and done, its going to be so nice to just sit back and relax in our new home where everything has its own place.  I think the most frustrating thing about this apartment is that its so cramped and there isn’t enough room to put everything away.  In the past two days I haven’t sat down and taken a break AT ALL until now…and my dining room table is still covered in papers (that I don’t know what to do with), my living room is littered with toys (why pick them up, they are just going to get put on the ground again!), I have barely any dirty laundry but a huge pile of clean laundry that I haven’t had a chance to fold (I know I know, I’m a slacker but at least I got a cute picture of Wyatt climbing Mt. Laundry.)  22241668bThere is just so much to do and I feel like I’m falling behind.  I’m sure its all going to get done, but its just going to take a lot of work to do it alone.  blah.  I wish Jimmy could just be off for the rest of the month and help out more.  Don’t get me wrong, Jim helps out A LOT.  He’s so great at keeping the boys entertained for me so I can actually get things done (not to mention he normally cooks because I am a total disaster in the kitchen LoL), the problem is that when he’s at work I can’t do it all.  The boys want to be constantly entertained and that’s fine, I love playing with them all day, but its exhausting!  By the time I put them to bed I’m ready to crash too!  Its weird cause I’ve always been a night owl, but here lately I’m asleep before 10! 

Okay, that’s enough venting.  I’m off to go buy diapers and wipes. (I’ve got coupons that expire tomorrow!)  Then once I get home its folding laundry and packing the first box.   Not sure what I’m going to do after that but I’m sure whatever it is will have me working hard. LoL.

~The Daveluy’s

Oh yes, I forgot!  I got my elements for the “Laundry Monster” page from these wonderful ladies:

Amanda Thorderson, and Motley Crew Designs

1 comment:

  1. I love the laundry monster picthures!! I have a laundry monster that drags my clean clothes all over the house!

    ReplyDelete