Friday, February 26, 2010

february pictures…

Yes, I’m fully aware that I slacked this month on the pictures, but here are all the pictures of the boys that I took.  I am a failure at documenting this month, however I promise that next month will be better :)

This is also my first venture into digital scrapbooking. I think I’m starting to get the hang of it but truthfully I’m not near as good as most of the things I’ve seen people create…hopefully I’ll get better!

14917285b

73946707b37934229b

55109019b

89750162b

95762055b

And because these wonderful ladies deserve credit for designing most of the elements in the above pages:

DIgi Cyber Scraps, Motley Crew Designs, Delicious Scraps, Colie’s Corner, SarahB Designs, Sherri Tierney, and Amanda Thorderson

~The Daveluy’s

3 comments:

  1. That is a great idea with the scrapbooking pictures. I was always scared of just putting pictures of Lucas online that someone might steal them.
    They are so big. Makes my Lucas look small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I just wanted to try something different instead of just posting random pictures! LoL.

    My boys are such chunkers haha, I can't believe they make your Lucas look small, hes at least 2 months older than them, and they are actually in the lower percentile as far as averages goes LoL. I bet your Lucas is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute boys you have! Great job creating your first digiscrap pages!

    ReplyDelete