Thursday, February 25, 2010

videos and love <3

Just wanted to write a quick update since its been a while.  Wyatt and Lucas are growing so fast!  They are officially sitting up on their own!  Such BIG boys they are!  I was looking through some of our “keep forever” things earlier today and I found Wyatt’s hospital bracelet!  Its TINY!!!!  Sometimes I forget how small they were when we brought them home for the first time.  Back then it seemed like they would NEVER grow up, now I just want them to STOP growing LoL.

On another note, you might remember the post from the beginning of the year about our goals for this year.  Looking back I think we’re doing a WONDERFUL job of making these things happen!  We’ve officially got a house (we close in March, YAY!), we’ve kept up with our date nights, and we’ve figured out that we’re going to stay in Memphis, at least for the next 5 to 10 years so that is a huge weight off our shoulders.  All of those things are great, but the thing I’m excited about the most is the fact that we FINALLY have the boys on a schedule!  We have scheduled morning and afternoon naps, and scheduled feedings, and scheduled play time…some people think its ridiculous to schedule play time, but its seriously helped so much, just in the past few weeks!  The boys have started getting tired at their scheduled nap times and going down (most the time) without a fight, and when they wake up they know exactly what to expect of the rest of their day.  Its been a huge transition, but its also been a wonderful thing for our family in the long run!  Now I know when I’ll be able to do house work (sometimes it gets done, sometimes I nap too LoL), I know when I can schedule things and have them awake, or asleep, LoL, and I know exactly how much time I have in between everything.  Its wonderful.

Moving on, Jimmy has recently started the P90X program and is doing GREAT with staying motivated and working out every day.  When he’s home from work he works out in the living room while the boys watch him, or should I say, work out with him. LoL.  Last night I took this video of the three of them doing their P90X work out, its too cute!  But before you watch it I’d also like to say that Jimmy is home from work today because in the middle of last night’s work out the exercise band he was using broke and snapped back onto his foot causing it to swell up.  Its badly bruised and Jimmy is having trouble even walking on it today.  Please pray that it heals quickly.  That being said, onto the video!

I also took this video last night, recently the boys have been laughing nonstop when I give them kisses!  I <3 that they are laughing, but I <3 even more that they are laughing and smiling when I kiss them!  Here is Wyatt getting lots of love from Mommy! :)

I’ll be back to update more soon, I’ve got pictures from the past month to share with everyone!

~The Daveluy’s

No comments:

Post a Comment