Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lucas ROLLED!

Today was a pretty eventful day. Jimmy made it home right on time and we slept for a couple hours before everyone got up. The boys ate right on time at 9 am. yay. Nick, Camille and Rob went with us to IHop for breakfast before heading back to Arkansas. It was yummy. :)

After we got home from breakfast the boys took a short nap while we took our showers and got dressed. Everything was fine then all the sudden both boys were just screaming. It was still about 30 minutes until time for them to eat and their diapers were changed and even when we were holding them they would still keep crying! We ended up laying them on the floor on their backs and just leaving them for a few minutes because as we all know, sometimes you just have to walk away. About 5 minutes later I walked back over to my screaming babies and LUCAS WAS ON HIS BELLY!!!!!! He rolled from his back to his belly for the first time!!! I know its only a matter of time before Wyatt does the same. I <3 it. lol.

After we fed the boys we headed to Tyler's 1st birthday party. His mom Alaina is a good friend of mine and Kristina's. It was a lot of fun we stayed for about 2 and a half hours. The cake was sooo good. We also found out that Wyatt does NOT like ice cream. I think it was cause it was so cold. haha.

After the birthday party we just came back to the house and hung out as a family. Jim and I played with the boys for a while and they got to use their new highchairs for the first time. I'll post pictures of it later. They were all smiles until the camera came out. figures.

Anyways. They are finally in bed and I'm going to go spend some much needed quality time with my wonderful husband. Night

~The Daveluys

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love this idea of a family blog! Very neat. Yay Lucas for rolling over! What a big boy :) And your sister is going to Italy??? Ugh, I'm jealous. Haha!!

    <3You
    -Allie

    ReplyDelete