Sunday, January 10, 2010

I know its been a few days since we updated last and the only defense I have is that there's really not much going on around here. We went over to Kristina's new house a few nights ago and had Manicotti, it was delicious.

Other than that there hasn't really been anything to update on. Lucas and Wyatt have really started kicking their legs a lot! Its getting more and more difficult to change diapers, and don't even get me started on trying to change their clothes!

Lucas has started smiling at everything! He is such a happy baby. Yesterday he laughed for the first time at nothing. It was so cute, I was changing his clothes and he just started giggling! haha. It was adorable!

Wyatt doesn't smile as much as Lucas and I've only heard him really laugh once. (that was a few weeks ago when he was laughing at his Honey) I think that its because he is a lot more observant. When your trying to make him laugh or smile he just stares at you. Tonight I did notice that when I squeeze his cheeks together to make a "fishy face" he smiles and almost laughs....he gave me a chuckle. I'm sure its just a matter of time before he's laughing and smiling at everything like Lucas does.

The boys are really loving their jump and play. They spend a lot of time in it every day and sometimes I take them out cause I just can't stand to hear the songs it plays again!! haha. Most of the time they will play in it until they are sooo tired, then when I take them out they just lay down and take a nap. Its kind of nice cause it gives me a little break to get stuff done around the house.

Speaking of getting stuff done. Some of the water mains in the city have frozen and for us it means we haven't had water all last night and most of today. Neither Jim nor I have had a shower yet and we've been making bottles with bottled water since the waters not running. We're running out of dishes because we can't use the dishwasher, and we can't even hand wash them. The laundry is piling up and its starting to drive me crazy! We can't even flush after using the restroom. We've gone through almost a whole bottle of hand sanitizer but still I would like to really wash my hands (and brush my teeth). Hopefully the city figures it out soon....I'm starting to smell. haha

On that note I'm going to get going because Wyatt is fussy and I haven't really had a chance to spend any time with Jim today.

Oh, I have a prayer request. My friend Allie had a miscarriage yesterday, please keep her in your prayers as this is her second miscarriage and shes having a really difficult time with it. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment